- Type: Aprilia V90 four-stroke longitudinal 90° V-twin double overhead camshaft with mixed gear/chain timing system, four valves per cylinder. Ride By Wire with 3 engine mappings (Sport, Touring, Rain)
- Capacity: 1197 cc
- Max power (at crankshaft): 125 HP (92 kW) at 8,000 rpm
- Max torque (at crankshaft): (115 Nm) at 6,800 rpm
- Fuel system: Integrated engine management system. Injection with two injectors per cylinder and Ride by Wire throttle control with three maps: Sport (S), Touring (T), Rain (R)
- Cooling: Liquid
- Alternator: 690 W/6000 rpm
- Gearbox: 6 speeds
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Traction management: Aprilia Traction Control (ATC)
- Frame: Modular tubular steel frame fastened to aluminium side plates by high strength bolts. Removable steel rear subframe
- Front suspension: Completely adjustable Sachs 43 mm upside-down fork. Hydraulic rebound and compression electronically managed with ADD (Aprilia Dynamic Damping)
- Rear suspension: Sachs dynamic single shock absorber. Adjustable or automatic setting for spring preload coupled with electronically controlled rebound and compression dampening via ADD (Aprilia Dynamic Damping)
- Front brake: 320 mm stainless steel floating discs. Brembo M432 monoblock four-piston radial calipers. Metal braided brake pipes.
- Rear brake: 240 mm stainless steel disc. Brembo 34 mm single piston caliper. Metal braided brake hose.
- ABS: Continental dual channel ABS system
- Front wheel: 3.00" x 19" spoked wheel. Tire 170/60-R17"
- Rear tire: 4.50" x 17" spoked wheel. Tire 170/60-R17"
- Seat height: 33 in (840 mm)
- Dry weight: 502 lb. (228kg)
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.3 gal. (24 liters)
- Standard Equipment: ABS, aprilia Traction Control (aTC), Aprilia Dynamic Damping (aDD), (semi-active suspension)
- Warranty: All 2014 and newer Aprilia Motorcycles include a 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty. *Limits are outlined in the warranty booklet. See dealer for details
- Roadside Assistance: 1 Free Year of Road Side Assistance provided by Road America.
- Approval: EPA and CARB.