A Piece of Ducati History
Our most iconic bike is 25 years old. To celebrate, we've created the Monster 1200 25°Anniversario: a numbered edition limited to only 500 motorcycles.
- Style, design and sportmanship: Our most iconic bike is 25 years old. To celebrate, we've created the Monster 1200 25°Anniversario: a numbered edition limited to only 500 motorcycles.
- Limited and numbered edition: Only 500 of the new Monster 1200 25th Anniversario bikes were produced, identified by a plate with progressive numbering applied to the frame.
- Tricolore livery: The headlight fairing, tank and passenger seat cover of the Monster 1200 25th Anniversario feature a special three-colour Italian flag livery inspired by the 2008 Monster S4RS Testastretta Tricolore. The line is also distinguished by a logo celebrating the bike's 25 years embroidered on the seat.
- Rims and suspension: The Monster 1200 25th Anniversario boasts the best you could wish for on a naked sportbike, starting with the distinctive Marchesini forged rims with gold-coloured W spokes. It also has a steel tube trellis frame and aluminium single-sided swinging arm combined with the fork with 48 mm diameter stems and a rear shock absorber, both Öhlins and fully adjustable.
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Quick-Shift up/down (DQS), Full-TFT color display, passenger seat cover, LED parking light and tail light, Daytime Running Light (DRL)*, LED side indicators*, USB power socket, Premium seat with “25°” logo embroidery, numbered plate, articulated brake and clutch levers, Billet mirrors, Billet frame plugs, Billet handlebar counterweights, aluminium license plate support, carbon fiber ignition switch frame, carbon fiber heat guard for exhaust manifold, carbon fiber front and rear mudguard, Superleggera 1299 grips, flyscreen
- Engine: Ducati Testastretta 11°, L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark, Liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,198 cc (72.9 cu in.)
- Bore x stroke: 106 x 67.9 mm (4.17 x 2.67 in.)
- Compression ratio: 13.0:1
- Power: 147 hp (108 kW) @ 9,250 rpm
- Torque: 91 lb-ft (124 Nm) @ 7,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, Øeq 56 mm oval throttle bodies
- Exhaust: Lightweight 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and two lambda probes, Twin stainless steel mufflers with aluminium covers and end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift up & down (DQS)
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Chain drive, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z41
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame attached to the cylinder heads
- Front suspension: Ø 48 mm Öhlins fully adjustable usd fork
- Front wheel: Marchesini forged alloy, W-shaped 3-spoke, 3.5" x 17"
- Front tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with Öhlins fully adjustable monoshock, Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: Marchesini forged alloy, W-shaped 3-spoke, 6.0" x 17"
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III, 190/55 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 130 mm/149 mm (5.12 in./5.87 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x Ø 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo M50 callipers, 4-piston, radial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Full-TFT colour display
Dimensions and Weights
- Dry weight: 184 kg (406 lb.)
- Wet weight (kerb): 210 kg (463 lb.)
- Seat height: Adjustable 795 - 820 mm (31.30 - 32.28 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,485 mm (58.46 in.)
- Rake: 23.3 deg.
- Trail: 86.5 mm (3.41 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 16.5 L (4.36 US gal.)
- Number of seats: 2
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch Cornering ABS + Ducati Traction Control DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Öhlins steering damper
- Standard equipment: Ducati Quick-Shift up/down (DQS), Full-TFT colour display, Passenger seat cover, LED parking light and tail light, Daytime Running Light (DRL)*, LED side indicators*, USB power socket, Premium seat with “25°” logo embroidery, Numbered plate, Articulated brake and clutch levers, Billet mirrors, Billet frame plugs, Billet handlebar counterweights, Aluminium license plate support, Carbon fiber ignition switch frame, Carbon fiber heat guard for exhaust manifold, Carbon fiber front and rear mudguard, Superleggera 1299 grips, Flyscreen
- Provided equipment: Billet fuel tank cap, "25° Anniversario" graphics bike cover
- Ready for: Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Anti-theft system
- Warranty: 24 months, unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 30,000 km (18,000 mi)
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 119 g/km
- Consumption: 5.2 l/100 km
Notes on power/torque: The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.